Novorossiysk Commercial Sea Port
Rus-Terminal LLC Terminal was established here in 2006. NCSP have consolidated 6 largest stevedore and port service companies. Our oil terminal in Novorossiysk operates today as a modern multi-brunch enterprise, which intakes crude and oil products from the railway tank-cars and sea tankers, performs their storage and shipments to domestic and foreign customers, as well as provides bunkers to the ships in the ports of Novorossiysk, Tuapse, and other ports of the black sea.
The main fields of NCSP activity:
- Rus-Terminal LLC «NCSP» provides a wide range of stevedoring services including transshipment of crude oil, oil products and other liquid cargoes, dry bulk cargoes and general cargoes.
- Rus-Terminal LLC «ИПП» operates the high-speed complex for shipment of liquid cargoes including oil products and liquid fertilizers.
- Rus-Terminal LLC «Novoroslesexport» provides transshipment and storage services for container cargoes, timber and other general cargoes.
- Rus-Terminal LLC «Novorossiysk Grain Terminal» is the high-speed terminal specialized in transshipment and storage of grain cargoes. The capacity of this terminal makes it possible to handle up to 4 million tons of cargoes annually.
- Rus-Terminal LLC «Novorossiysk Ship-Repair Yard» provides ship-repairing services as well as effects shipment of ferrous metal products, nonferrous metal products and metal scrap.
- Rus-Terminal LLC «Fleet of NCSP» provides tug, towing and mooring services for vessels as well as emergency, hazardous materials response and waste management service at the port.